Tuesday, September 29, 2009

2 Cool 2 B 2 Months



ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ..........


Huh?  Whazzat!!!!!


Oh.  Man.  It's you.  You scared the cradle cap outta me.

Hello.  How are you?

Oh?  Me?  I'm totally awesome.  

Yeah, just like my middle name.  The initial is A for Awesome.  You didn't know that?  Learn somethin' new every day don't ya?

You wanna know what went on this past month?

Hmmmmmm.  Let me break it down for ya.  

I ate a lot.  I pooped a lot.  I peed a lot.  I kicked my feet and punched my arms, um, a lot.

I notice a trend here.  I do things a lot.

I also got all flaky on my face and scalp.  I had some plugged up tear ducts.  I had some acne too. I wasn't looking too good.  I think I might be over the hump now though.

Do you wanna know the secret to getting insta-hugs?  Right here, bucko.

 
Is that not the most pathetic pouty face, like, ever?  I believe I have perfected it.  You use this, dude, and you'll be getting major cuddles in about .02 seconds.  I've timed it.

Besides my pouty face, I can smile now too.  Smiling is great.  It gets me all sorts of attention from, like, everybody.

Family life is cool.  Daddy is laid back.  We like to have some nice conversations.

Mommy, well, she seems a little rushed.  She's always running around here trying to "get stuff done".  What other stuff is there besides ME?  Oh yeah.  Big sister.

Speaking of Big Sis, she loves me a bunch.  She is always concerned about my emotional state.  She likes to announce when I am happy and when I am sad.  Sometimes, though, I sense a bit of jealousy.  Like, when she tells Mommy to not feed me and let me cry 'cause she wants a snack.  Hmph.  Not too nice.

She also likes to make sure that I am entertained at all times.  As an example, see the picture below.  She never thinks that I have enough toys to play with.  So, she piles them on top of me.  She's got a lot of love to give, that sister of mine.  Love her to pieces, I do.


I had my two month checkup the other day.  Everything is A-okay with me.  I'm lookin' pretty good.  Here are my stats.  Read 'em and weep, baby:
 
Height - 23 inches - 50th percentile
Weight - 12 pounds 3 oz. - 70th percentile
Head Size - 16.5 inches - 90th percentile

I like to make lots of noises now.  Ahhh-gooooos and such.  Sometimes, I can work myself up to a scream if I really, really try.

I also partake of a little tummy time now and again.  Doc says I gotta work on strengthening my neck muscles.  Guess I have a pretty big head or something.  It's gonna take some strong neck muscles to lift it.  Maybe I should start on a lifting regimen.  Get myself a protein drink or somethin'.

Here's a video of me doing my thang.  Check it out.



I can't really think of anything else new.  I guess there's one more thing.....

I recently graduated to sitting up in my tub.  


Okay, so it's not that exciting.  

I just wanted to show you how sophisticated I am.  I'm a man of the world, you see.  I can be quite serious on occasion.  Very pensive and the like.  I could be contemplating the fate of the universe.  I could be formulating a way to harness dark energy.  Thoughts that are way beyond that of any normal human being.  


Ahhhhh, enough of that high brow stuff.

Now, it's time for me to try to eat my towel.  


Now make like trees and get outta here, kiddies.  

Catch you on the flip side.

Mikey.

October & November 2023

 The next day was October 1st. We flew back home and were ready to rock October. October was a bit crazy. As I look at the calendar trying t...