Thursday, September 03, 2009

Just Some Stuff

If Mikey really put his heart into it, I bet his poop could shoot across the room.  There may be a Guinness World Record there somewhere....

I used to not like raspberries.  Then I picked them at an organic farm with Katie.  Now they are my favorite berry.

When we walk into just about any public place, Katie will initiate a conversation with anyone standing near her.  If someone initiates a conversation with her, she suddenly turns shy.

I always buy stuff and then when I bring it home and it doesn't fit.  Like, curtains and this new dish rack.  It's really annoying.

I have serious Mommy Guilt.  I always feel like I am ignoring one kid in favor of the other.  It sucks.

Huzbend is scary when he raises his voice.  I feel like I should be in 'time out' or something.

Katie will grow up to be a starlet in the horror genre.  Her screams pierce your soul.

And now is de time on blog vhen vee dance......

October & November 2023

 The next day was October 1st. We flew back home and were ready to rock October. October was a bit crazy. As I look at the calendar trying t...